Sunday, April 11, 2010

Still Lucky

When my friends haven't heard from me in a week....
When I'm not there for the things I should have been....
When they just show up at my door out of the blue because HELLO IT'S BEEN A WEEK! Where have I been and what is going on and why haven't I aswered my phone!.....

I'm left feeling more guilty than I already was for not being there....
I feel loved because they really care.....
I feel even more guilty for not being there.....
I feel like I need to be a better friend.....
I feel grateful that I have the friends I have.....
I hope that I can show them that I care as well.....
And then I think maybe I should warn them I'm the kind of person who will just fall off the map sometimes, the kind of friend who will always love you but may not answer the phone for a month....most times I won't even answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment