Monday, March 8, 2010

Tired of the Granny Bun

I gave the chick that cut and colored my hair a fat ass 25% tip the other day. I wanted something new and fresh and fun (and SASSY!!!! Cuz I'm hecka SASSY!!!!), something that physically depicted where my mind is right now and the direction I'm headed. She totally gave it to me. I am now rocking a long bob with layers and some kick ass red highlights. It feels so fresh and bouncy. Just like me.

My stylist's last name is Ruff. I mentally ran through a few things like McGruff the Crime Dog! RRRRRRRRRRRuff the Wizard of Oz Cowardly Lion. A young to mid twenties Ruff she is about five months pregnant with her first child, a son. She had a comb and scissors tattoo that seemed ever so slightly jail-house but still...she was just petite and feminine enough to pull off the almost Indian Ink and I think I even saw some wings on her back...which is pretty cool. Plus she totally told me some stories about her husband that made me laugh. And her baby bump rubbed on me like twice. I'm probably not going to have anymore kids so its a tad bit exciting when that happens because I'm the type of chick who wistfully watches baby videos on Youtube. Because honestly nothing makes my heart swell like some chubby lil babes belly laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment