Friday, March 12, 2010

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

I am totally exhausted, as usual...and I even got nap in today. I'm looking at a seven hour day tomorrow at the field with all three kids having games. YAY OPENING DAY!!! Better than sitting home for sure. I just hope the weather holds and there are some cool parents I can chat with. The kids are getting more and more excited as we get the finishing touches done on uniforms and pick up the last few things they need. Their excitement is contagious, and I love it! It makes the six practises a week worth it.

My boyfriend currently lives six hours away so its not like I can have him to snuggle with in the stands. I miss having him around.  I miss the goofball things he does to make me laugh. I miss having my coffee brought to me, after he has shut the alarm off and let me sleep an extra ten minutes. I miss having him in the kitchen stirring this and tasting that until he's gotten in the way enough times I banish him to the living room until dinner is ready. I miss so many things. I miss passionate kisses and multiple orgasms. Mostly I miss his smell and how soft his skin is, how he holds me or I hold him. I miss knowing at the end of the day I'll be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment